By using E3LifeCoach services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. E3LifeCoach reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice and your continued use of E3LifeCoach constitutes your consent to such changes.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. E3LifeCoach will provide a set of services including life and career coaching, inspirational blog content, personalized face-to-face or remote secured video coaching meetings via an ICF-approved video conferencing web service as described in the written agreement for speciﬁc services. E3LifeCoach does not provide mental health therapy and/or counseling services.
2. LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. E3LifeCoach will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in the written agreement in eﬀect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be eﬀective unless approved by both parties in writing.
3. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY. E3LifeCoach will provide certain proprietary tools, methods and resources to Client that are intended to help Client achieve their desired results. However, Client is fully and exclusively responsible for its own performance and satisfaction. Client is solely responsible for the ﬁnal outcome, actions taken and results produced. Any and all proprietary documents and/or tools provided to Client are for self-use only. Client agrees NOT to use said information with any third party or use said information for business other than for self-use, including but not limited to The Results Game©, Well-Being Game©, Guidelines for Living© and Life Purpose Processes.
4. TERM/TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this agreement with 3 weeks written advance notice.
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client is required to pay in full for services or in accordance to the payment plan outlined in the written Agreement by E3LifeCoach. Payment will be made by credit card, check or cash transactions.
6. WARRANTY. E3LifeCoach shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and professional manner, using knowledge and skills consistent with the competencies and Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the provisions hereof, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgement, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against E3LifeCoach and its licensors arising from products or services related to this Agreement. Conversely, E3LifeCoach shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgement, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Client arising from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of E3LifeCoach.
8. GOVERNING LAW. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in the United States of America and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. All legal proceedings arising out of E3LifeCoach services shall be brought solely in the United States of America.
At E3LifeCoach, we take your privacy seriously and only use the information you provide us to complete an online request for information. We do not share your information with third parties without your written consent and in, under no circumstances, do we sell your information to anyone. The types of personal information we collect on our website includes: First Name, Last Name, Company/ Organization Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Website Data, Google Analytics Data, Google Business Data, Google Search Console Data.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information you provide us to complete the request for information. We use your Email Address and Phone Number to contact you for consultation and service related purposes. We also use your Email Address to conveniently send you E3LifeCoach Blogs and News through the E3LifeCoach community. Your address is not shared with outside parties without your expressed written consent.
While browsing through E3LifeCoach.com, we use advertising cookies to better understand what you are interested in. We also use these cookies to determine what information on our website you are interested in through the use of Google Analytics. The techniques we use do not collect personal information and no data that we collect is sold to third parties.